Back in action baby.
Yesterday was a tough day. Hell, I talked about how I burst into tears just sitting on my couch from everything going on.
I’m back in action now.
Yesterday was labor day, but now it’s time to get back to work. It’s time for me to start pitching as many projects as I can. It’s time for me to find something to really focus on and make happen.
Let’s get cracking.
I’m motivated if you can’t tell.
Yesterday there were 1,511 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
Whoop wasn’t working for me yesterday, but I slept a decent amount of hours. I’ll take it. Recovery was 62%
I did a Peloton workout yesterday and I did some other exercises on the floor, like plans. Overall, my day strain as high at 18.9
Stress was probably a 2/5, with 1 being the highest.
I had a protein shake, faro, and overall just a vegan heavy day and diet. All good things there from a health perspective.
My Day Job
I still have this job. I go back and forth on this, on whether or not I should keep it. It’s annoying and stupid, but it’s also not a ton of work and it’s good income. I’m beginning to think I should keep it until they require us to go back into the office. When that happens, I could quit then.
TBD on this.
Investment real estate
Nothing here, as it should be.
CCIO: My business
TBD on this for now. It’s coming in Q1 of 2021
Same old same old.
Nothing here, just some prep for a meeting.
Sourcing new work
Nothing here on sourcing new work. Waiting for a nice project to land here.
Fantasty football draft. That will be a nice ~$500 when I win the league.
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Consulting for data project: $375
- Real Estate Cashflow (13 multi-family units): $65
Planned income streams
- My Business (CCIO)
- Ads on $10K
- Content sites
- Acquired businesses
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Health Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $4.20
- Peloton: $3.20
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $4.80
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
- Hiscox business insurance: $4
$10K a day: $1.59
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $610 spent $103, which means….
Made $506 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Tuesday, and I have to:
- 6 hours or more of meetings with my day job and a variety of clients
- Excel model debugging
- Make a powerpoint for my client
- Try to land a few new clients
1,510 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then