Today is busy, so I’ll keep this as brief as possible because I just need to get back to work!
However, I promised to publish a daily case study so that’s what I’ll do.
Honestly, the case study post should I highlight that I didn’t really do much yesterday. That’s now screwing me over today.
Yesterday there were 1,611 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #1: The Job & Side Hustle Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
Wake up & sleep:
I woke up at 8:46 am after going to bed at 11:57, for a total amount of sleep of 7 hours and 50 minutes. Recovery was 45%
This continues an interesting trend: the later I go to bed, the worse recovery is.
That’s unacceptable because I need recovery high so I can keep working as effectively as possible.
Off to bed at 8pm tonight.
No exercise for me today. Also unacceptable. I think this makes me more tired and sleep better.
I was at a 4/5, with 1 being the highest. It was a weekend (Sunday), so not 100% stressed as a result.,
Diet was coffee, cereal, and chicken and rice for dinner.
3/5 with 1 being the best. Also contributing to not enough sleep.
My Day Job
It was a Sunday.
Investment real estate
My Actual Business
Nothing but get more and more excited.
Still busy with lots of projects.
Nothing: let me model buiding guy handle it.
Market Research & Customer Interviews
Nothing here, but I’m going to slammed on this during the week.
Sourcing new work
The daily post.
Helping around the house in setting things up
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Business Plan: $145
- Framework: $250
- Customer Interviews: $430
Planned income streams
- My Actual Busines
- Local Serviced Based Business
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Dividend Income
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $169.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
- Supplies for around the house (towel rack, shoe rack, clothes hangers, etc.):$80
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $33.30
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
- UpWork for slides: $0
- UpWork for my financial modeler
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $1,038, spent $236, which means….
Made $802 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow I need to:
- Crush through a lot of work that has crossed my desk
Let’s get after it!
1,610 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then