I’m a day behind, so I’m going to write this one quickly to help make up for lost time since I’m behind!
Yesterday there were 1,609 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
I woke up at 6:59 am after going to bed at 11:41, for a total amount of sleep of 6 hours and 39 minutes. Recovery was 65%.
I was at a 2/5, with 1 being the highest. Not sure what the driver was here, but there was definitely something going on mentally that made it stressful. I think because it was a long day.
Diet was coffee, and Wingstop wings and fries for dinner.
4/5 with 1 being the best. Also probably making me feel like shit.
My Day Job
It was a Monday. I had some work, but less than an hour’s worth.
Investment real estate
Nothing at all actualy.
My Actual Business
Nothing done here
Still busy with lots of projects.
A shit ton of work here
Market Research & Customer Interviews
This was the majority of my work here
Sourcing new work
The daily post.
I love my fiancee with all of my heart
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Business Plan: $145
- Framework: $250
- Customer Interviews: $430
Planned income streams
- My Actual Busines
- Local Serviced Based Business
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Dividend Income
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $109.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
- Wingstop for dinner: $20
My business expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $83.30
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
- UpWork for slides: $0
- UpWork for my financial modeler: $50
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $1,038, spent $286, which means….
Made $752 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow I need to do a shit ton of work!
1,608 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then