I’m running behind right now, so I’m going to make this super quick!
Yesterday there were 1,596 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
Whoop was dead!
My fiancee and I walked together and I did some weights. Whoop was dead so no strain data.
I was at a 3/5, with 1 being the highest. I feel like I’m in control of all of the work I’m doing right now.
Diet was coffee, eggs, some noodles for lunch, and a light dinner of fried rice. 3/5 with 1 being the best.
My Day Job
Tuesday. I attended a few calls.
Investment real estate
My Actual Business
Slow but almost done here.
Just about done
Market Research & Customer Interviews
A couple of calls here
Sourcing new work
I heard about a possible big project. I went after this one, but TBD on whether or not it comes through!
Long walks with my fiancee
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Framework: $250
- Customer Interviews: $430
Planned income streams
- 15 websites
- My Startup
- Local Serviced Based Business (cleaning business)
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Content sites
- Dividend Income (municipal bonds)
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $302
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $893, spent $119, which means….
Made $774 (pre-tax).
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Wednesday, and I need to do:
- A couple calls for the project
- A call for my framework project
- Type up some notes from calls
1,595 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then