Yesterday there were 1,546 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent yesterday in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I’m going to be updating the plan slightly…stay tuned.
Wake up & sleep:
Sleep was low as you’d expect. I got 2 hours and 25 minutes, with an overall 17% recovery score. Talk about not a lot of sleep and a shitty recovery!
Whoop had me down at a day strain of 14.8, even though I didn’t end up working out there.
Not a lot of stress, mostly just not a lot of sleep.
Diet was relatively small in that I didn’t have a lot of food. That’s of course not healthy, but I didn’t really have time to do much else. I ended up having coffee and cookies for breakfast, spinach and beans for lunch, and then ordered Indian food for dinner.
Overall, it was vegan so that’s always a plus.
My Day Job
I had a few things to do here, but nothing crazy. Probably sub 1 hour.
Investment real estate
My Actual Business
Up and running here with my first project.
Strategy development via data
I’m working with a firm on a strategic project by providing some pretty heavy data analytics to support the project. I spent yesterday going through the datasets to get familiar with them.
Sourcing new work
Heard from an old client that he is interested in working together. I’ll follow up with him today to see what the scoop is.
I worked on a couple new posts on my phone while cradling the baby in the baby bjorn.
Lots of family time with the three of us!
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Consulting Project: $625
Planned income streams
- My business, which I’m calling CCIO
- Content Websites (NOT $10K)
- Business Acquisitions
- Dividend Income
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $129.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
- Ordered Indian Food: $40
CCIO Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $2.30
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $1.57
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $838, spent $200, which means….
Made $638 (pre-tax).
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Wednesday and I plan to:
- Couple meetings with my new consulting client
- Sign new property management contract
- Lots of new excel work for that new consulting client
1,545 days until I turn 30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then