- Listening in on a call, waiting to hear my name so I can jump off mute as needed
- Have the little guy strapped into a baby Bjorn to carry him and help him feel better as needed
- Writing out this post on my phone
^^^I wrote that ~12 hours ago. It’s now the end of the day and I’ve gotten around to finishing this post.
Things are fragmented. I can’t waste any time.
Yesterday there were 1,545 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent yesterday in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I’m going to be updating the plan slightly…stay tuned.
Wake up & sleep:
Sleep was better and recovery reflected it. I got 6 hours and 31 minutes of sleep for a recovery score of 46%. Not objectively “good” by any function, but also not objectively “bad” either.
I’ll take it for now.
I did another 30min Peloton ride. I did really well for the first 20 minutes of it, but then absolutely crashed in the last 10 minutes of the ride. I think it’s because I did a HIIT & Hills workout instead of a recovery ride.
Tomorrow, I’m going to do a Peloton recovery ride.
I think it’s absolutely critical I keep doing workouts, even though I’m absolutely gassed. I’d be more tired if I didn’t do it.
Worth the upfront investment now, to say the least.
Stress is okay. Probably 3/5 with 1 being the highest.
Diet was standardly not good. I have coffee for breakfast with some cookies, left oveer indian for lunch, and then ate mints and some cookies during the day (not good). I had some curry and noodles for dinner.
~70% of a vegan day. I felt lethargic though….I need more spinach in my day to day.
My Day Job
I had a few things to do here, but nothing crazy. Probably sub 1 hour.
Investment real estate
My Actual Business
Up and running here with my first project.
Strategy development via data
Lot more data work, but things are getting better here in that I’m more “ramped up” on the work. I definitely understand the material a lot better today than yesterday.
The biggest problem is my client loves to call me. I got a phone call at 7am and a phone call at 9:30pm, and probably 3 more during the day.
I’m excited to be done ASAP there.
Sourcing new work
No new sourcing today (I have enough I can handle for now)
Lots of family time with the three of us!
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Consulting Project: $625
Planned income streams
- My business, which I’m calling CCIO
- Content Websites (NOT $10K)
- Business Acquisitions
- Dividend Income
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
CCIO Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $2.30
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $1.57
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $838, spent $160, which means….
Made $678 (pre-tax).
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Thursday and I plan to:
- Couple meetings with my new consulting client
- More data analysis
- Help with PM hand over
1,544 days until I turn 30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then