- I wrote down the name of my favorite college. My fiancee ended up being from that college
- I wrote down that I love dogs. I still love dogs
- I wrote down that I love football. I still love football
- I put a picture of a boat and said I wanted a boat. I still want a boat
- I put a picture of a plane and said I wanted a plane. I still want a plane.
I’ve always thought the idea of a private jet would be incredible. I’ve flown on hundreds of flights in my life. The amount of time I’ve wasted sitting in airports and on tarmacs is nuts. I’d easily have 6+ months of my life back if I had been flying private those times.
Right now though, I feel like I have a “need” for a plane that perhaps didn’t exist before.
As I’ve written about before, we are under contract on 49 units. These units are pretty significant for us and one of them is a building I’ve had my eye on for years. We have the inspection for it next week. We need to be there for the inspection because buying this would involve us putting down pretty much every penny we have.
Here’s the problem: our little baby that is less than two months old.
We are worried about being away for him for that long. He doesn’t do well with our parents because he prefers us to hold him. If we’re away from him, he’ll cry a lot.
Secondly, he doesn’t like bottle feeding. He needs to feed every two hours, so if we aren’t around, then it would struggle to feed.
So, we have two possible scenarios.
Scenario #1 is we leave early in the morning and drive ~5 hours to the properties, are there for a few hours, and then drive back.
Yesterday there were 1,544 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent yesterday in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I’m going to be updating the plan slightly…stay tuned.
Wake up & sleep:
Not sure here…no Whoop!
No recovery with no whoop, but I did get a 30min recovery ride in
Stress is okay. Probably 3/5 with 1 being the highest.
My Day Job
I had a few things to do here, but nothing crazy. Probably sub 1 hour.
Investment real estate
CCIO: My business
Up and running here with my first project.
Strategy development via data
Lots of family time with the three of us!
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Rental Income (13 rental units): $43
- Consulting Project: $625
Planned income streams
- My business, which I’m calling CCIO
- Content Websites (NOT $10K)
- Business Acquisitions
- Dividend Income
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
CCIO Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $2.30
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $1.57
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $838, spent $160, which means….
Made $678 (pre-tax).
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Thursday and I plan to:
- Couple meetings with my new consulting client
- More data analysis
- Help with PM hand over
1,543 days until I turn 30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then