Things are busy, but fun.
I’m actually having a lot of fun with how busy things are. I think it’s a really fun time across all of my businesses and work right now.
I have my day two, one consulting project that is full time, and I think I sold that project from Friday that will be another full-time project. Throw in real estate time as a quarter of a full-time job right now and I’m up to 3.25 full-time jobs.
How fun is that??
And while I’m having fun with this now while I’m in my mid-20’s, I know energy levels will eventually deplete and I won’t have fun with this anymore.
With that in mind, it’s time to start looking forward.
I have my plans to start and grow my own business in 2021. I’ll probably spend the better part of three years building that into a multi-million dollar a year business and then automating/hiring myself out of a job.
Then, I’ll be bored. So, I’ll want to start acquiring businesses.
With that in mind, I’m starting to sign up for different business for sale listings to start understanding what is for sale on the market.
I won’t buy anything for a few years.
But, better to get started looking now than later, right?
Yesterday there were 1,542 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
I got a total of 7 hours and 19 minutes of sleep but broken up in 4 different chunks because of the baby. Overall, that amount of sleep was definitely a positive because I ended with a recovery score of 47%.
Not too bad for a young baby at home!
I took an hour-long Peloton class to help get the juices flowing from a strength perspective. Overall, wasn’t too bad at all and was pretty exciting to have a good workout like that. Keep it going.
Weekend so nothing
Diet was coffee, and then noodles and a protein shake. Not bad, pretty vegan.
My Day Job
Investment real estate
Confirming the dates of inspection for our 49 units under contract.
CCIO: My business
Nothing right now. Coming soon!
Nothing, but saw a few emails go back and forth.
Sourcing new work
I have a bit of work here and there that needs to be done, but nothing crazy.
Walk and dinner with my fiancee.
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Consulting Project: $650
Planned income streams
- Other websites (not $10K)
- My Business (CCIO)
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Content sites
- Acquired businesses
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $2
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $820, spent $119, which means….
Made $700 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Sunday, and I need to do:
- A couple small things for some clients of mine (few hours of work for small clients)
- Nothing else
1,541 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then