Yesterday was Sunday. It was a total non-event from a work perspective, so I’ll keep this update brief.
I also know it’s unusual that there was a “non-event” day when I’m all about hard work. However, a little baby has a way of changing things for you!
Yesterday there were 1,541 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
I got 5 hours and 29 minutes of sleep and had a recovery of 20%. That’s pretty low, but with the baby, I’ll take it.
I did a 20 minute Peloton workout that was pretty much a recovery ride. I didn’t really push it at all, and I’m glad. It’s definitely a recovery day today.
Weekend so nothing
Diet was coffee, and then noodles and a protein shake. Not bad, pretty vegan.
My Day Job
Investment real estate
CCIO: My business
Nothing right now. Coming soon!
Somee work here
Nothing, but saw a few emails go back and forth.
I have a client who needed a slide really quickly. I had hired my researcher to do a few hours of research, I then reviewed the research, then turned it into a whiteboard drawing. I send a picture of my whiteboard to my powerpoint guy who turned that into a slide.
Then I reviewed, made some tweaks, and then sent it to my client.
He loved it.
Overall, it was a total win and a quick $500
Sourcing new work
Walk and dinner with my fiancee.
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Consulting Project: $650
- Deck work: $500
Planned income streams
- My Business (CCIO)
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Content sites
- Acquired businesses
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $2
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $1,320, spent $119, which means….
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Monday, and I need to do:
- Update a deck for my main consulting client
- Update an excel as well
1,540 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then