Things are busy.
I’m so heads down that I’m barely able to think about the future, where things are going, and how to get there.
That’s unlike me.
But for now, I just need to push my way through. Once I’m all the way through these two projects I’m balancing, I’ll be able to pop my head up and think about real estate and businesses and CCIO (my main business).
Let’s just gut through this for now.
Yesterday there were 1,538 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I’m in Phase #3: The Business Phase. You can read more about the phases and my plan to get to $10K/a day at 30 here.
I still consult, and I still have a job. I’m looking forward to removing both of those ASAP.
Wake up & sleep:
Crappy day with the baby really not wanting to sleep last night. Only 4 hours nd 5 minutes of sleep, with a recovery scores in the low 20’s
I did a 30min workout at night, but it was a light recovery one. I don’t even know if I can count it as a workout.
Tuesday was a 2/5 stress day, with 1 being the highest. Relatively normal day for me and relatively busy.
Diet was coffee, and then a ordered Thai food for dinner. Delicious.
My Day Job
I didn’t do anything at all here.
Investment real estate
CCIO: My business
Nothing right now. Coming soon!
This is a huge amount of work. I have been on meetings all day long, starting at 7am. I wrap up meetings at 8pm, and then I need to jump directly into actually executing on the powerpoint and excel work.
My client counterpart loves calling my cell phone as well. I hear from her at 7am and I hear from her at 9pm. You can see that in the Rescue Time screenshots.
It’s exhausting. I like her as a person, but it’s exhausting.
New huge project
I have a couple meetings on the books for tomorrow here.
Sourcing new work
Time with the baby and fiancee!
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Job: $170
- Consulting Project: $650
Planned income streams
- My Business (CCIO)
- WordPress Maintenance Site
- Content sites
- Acquired businesses
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $89.73
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Heath Insurance: $8.90
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $12.00
- Peloton: $3.20
- Gainful Protein Powder: $1.80
- Care/of Vitamin pack: $3.00
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $6
- Gusto to pay myself: $1.50
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
- Hiscox business insurance: $4
$10K a day: $12.42
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
- Rhino Rank for SEO: $10.83
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $820, spent $123, which means….
Made $697 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Thursday, and I need to do:
- Main consulting work client
- Couple meetings for that client
- Meeting with my Australian client at 7am due to time zone difference
- Two meetings with my new client
1,537 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then