It’s been a busy week, to say the least.
My focus for a long time has been how to keep things going and moving in the right direction. Today, things are moving and going in the right direction. If you look at the income numbers, they’ve never been better. This is going t be a big month.
However, it’s not without cost. I’m beyond exhausted. I have three clients for whom I am at, at least in name, 40 hours a week. If you throw on the three-month-old baby at home and trying to do a real estate deal, I have a lot of shit going on.
Things are objectively going to plan. I’m just tired and want to be further along the plan than I am now.
Yesterday there were 1,479 days until I turn 30 and need to make $10K a day passively. Here’s how I spent it in pursuit of that goal
The current phase of the plan
I need to adjust the phases because the phases are different now!
Wake up & sleep:
IDK man, I’m tired.
No workouts in forever.
Stress was probably 1/5, with 1 being the highest. Busy day.
Honestly, I don’t even remember what I’ve eaten recently.
Investment real estate
You saw about the real estate above. It’s a bummer.
CCIO: My business
Nothing going on here. This is going to be a huge part of 2021.
Content website business
Nothing, just managing the team.
Nothing. Years down the road.
lots of work
Lots of work
Lots of time here, and tomorrow is going to be busier.
Sourcing new work
I put together the proposal for that added project I think I’ll sell.
It’s been a while here, sorry!
Family time with my fiancee at night.
Rescue Time Daily Screenshot
What I made today
Current Income Streams
- Market Analysis: $634
- Data Project: $1,000
- Project Support: $1,275
- Real Estate Cashflow (13 multi-family units): $65
- Content sites: $0
Planned income streams
- My Business (CCIO)
- Ads on $10K
- Acquired businesses
- Acquired hotels
- Dividend stocks (especially muni bonds)
Today’s pro-rated amount of monthly & yearly expenses
Life Expenses: $100
- Rent, utilities, Internet: $63.33
- Phone Bill: $1.57
- Health Insurance (COBRA): $19
- Ladder Life Insurance: $0.83
- TrueBill for Budget tracking: $0.10
- Car: $15
My Startup’s Expenses: $0.16
- Bluehost Domain name: $0.16
Health Expenses: $4.20
- Peloton: $3.20
- Whoop fitness tracker: $1.00
Productivity Expenses: $2.25
- SuperHuman to save time on email: $1.00
- Rescue Time to keep me honest on my productivity: $0.20
- Fantastical as my main calendar: $0.20
- Evernote to track everything: $0.27
- Grammarly to keep my emails looking okay: $0.38
- BackBlaze to keep my files backed up: $0.20
Consulting Business Expenses: $4.80
- Quickbooks to track expenses: $0.40
- Google Business Email Account: $0.40
- Fiverr for virtual support: $0
- Hiscox business insurance: $4
Content Business: $119
- Bluehost for hosting (9 domains): $0.89
- Bluehost for domain names(9 domains): $0.27
- Ahrefs for keyword research: $3.00
- Surfer SEO for content: $6.63
- Full-time employees (seven writers, one VA to post articles): $109
$10K a day: $1.59
- Kinsta for hosting: $1.00
- Bluehost for domain names: $0.03
- WP Rocket for speed: $0.14
- Link Whisper for SEO: $0.14
- Elementor for site design: $0.14
- Astra for theme: $0.14
Real Estate Investing: $0.52
- Legal Zoom Registered Agent (all LLC’s): $0.52
Today’s Income (pre-tax)
Topline of $2,973 spent $230, which means….
Made $2,743 (pre-tax)
My plan for tomorrow
Tomorrow is Monday and I haven’t even checked what I have left to do
1,478 days until I turn $30. I’m making $10K a day passively by then